Gmail Sign Up Nigeria (+234) – www.gmail.com Registration: You want to learn how you can register/create a gmail account with +234 Nigerian country code. This post is focusing on the steps and guide on how you can create/ login effectively using Nigerian country code.
Gmail account as developed by google is a free email service which gives users access to forward and receive emails via gmail.com. users have free access towards sharing, sending, receiving emails, data, and others via Gmail. A user can only operate such an account when he registers/ sign up.
It is important to note that there is only one way of creating a gmail account, and that way is done through gmail registration website. therefore you have to follow the same website whether you are signing up with +234 or any other country code
Now, please don’t mix up facts here or be confused, creating a Nigerian gmail account is the same as creating normal gmail account there is no special website for that.
How to do Gmail Sign Up Nigeria (+234)
Herein are steps on how you can create a gmail account. You can login through your mobile phone or a computer when you want to create gmail account.
Visit Gmail website at www.gmail.com
Click/tap on create account
Fill in your details as displayed for you; you are expected to enter your name, a username; a username is that unique name which you want your gmail account to have, for example, [email protected], Obama is the username
• Enter a unique password of your choice, which you will be the only one to have access to it.
• Select your birth date and gender
• Enter your phone number
• Enter any other email address, at the provided column if any.
• Select your location and click/tap on next step
• Verify your registration in the next page with the verification code and
• Finally, click/tap on create my account to finish.
Gmail Login Nigeria
• Visit Gmail website at www.gmail.com
• Click/tap on sign in
• Enter your gmail address and password
• Click/ tap on sign in to open.