Nigerian Army Recruitment Online Application Form SSC 46/2020 & DSSC 25/2020 – Join Nigerian Army Today: Are you a Nigerian? Are you interested to service your fatherland? If so this post is for you… Interested Nigerians and the general public are hereby notified that the Nigerian Army Recruitment online application portal for both short service commissions (SSC 46/2020) Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 25/2020) is now open from the 14th of August 2019 and it is for free of charge.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Nigerian Army to help build a strong force for African nations better tomorrow. All Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply using the following link only nigerianarmyms.ng
Nigerian Army Recruitment Online Application Form Requirements
· Age declaration or Birth certificate
· State of origin Certificate
· Passport photograph
· Educational certificates
· Evidence of membership of any professional body.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Online Application Form: How to apply:
· Visit www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
· Read the qualification criteria.
· Select the DSSC application, from the home page.
· Start registration
· Email notification will be sent to you containing your login details, on successful registration
· Click or tap on ‘Login’ to complete the application form and upload all required documents and Print Out you form.
Note importantly these following;
· Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. And present the first page and second page for signing.
· The Registrar of Court of Law will be the one to sign the first page
· The second page will be signed by any of these following who is from the applicants’ state; Local Government Chairman/Secretary or military officer at the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above
· During interview all the successful applicants will be asked to show their printed photo-slips to the selection board.
If you have any question or comments feel free to drop it in the box below